Sunday, January 4, 2015

Monthversary and other news

So today is officially my one-monthversary of starting this account!
Jk actually that was 3 days ago I'm just lazy...

So a lot has happened over this past month. Or maybe it just seems like it because I've posted so much. School is starting again soon (like in a day) and I won't have quite as much free time on my hands. Don't worry, I'll try to post about once a week. That's fair, right?

I did something completely on a whim yesterday, and I'm still in shock. I posted a video on my youtube account! I'll post the link below. Watch it if you want to...or don't if you'd prefer I remain anonymous

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCC2akWGKRI1B7BP8q0VutUA

Also, I have wonderful news!!!
Cheyenne Paradiso, twin sister to Phoenix Paradiso (both featured on the youtube account RoseofChrist, link below) entered the Poor Clare monastery in Barhamsville, Virginia yesterday!!!
I never knew either of them personally, but after watching their videos, reading Phoenix's blog, and seeing pictures of them on the Poor Clare's blog, Heart Ponderings, I fell in love with them! Both sisters are now on their way to becoming Poor Clare nuns, and I hope to visit them one day!

Their youtube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/user/carmelitegirl789
Phoenix's pre-convent blog:
http://vocationjourney.blogspot.com/?m=1
The Poor Clare's blog:
http://www.pcheartponderings.blogspot.com/?m=1

Aren't they BEAUTIFUL?!?

So I figured that in honor of my official one-monthversary, I would gift you all with some wonderful quotes from my new favorite quotable author, C.S. Lewis!
Enjoy :)


 












This last one is one of my personal favorites.

All images are from Pintrest.
There were too many to narrow in down, but I hope you like them as much as I do.

Have a blessed day 
I'm praying for you!

Love, 
A Catholic Teen

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Catholic Teen, They are beautiful and so are you! :) May God reward you for your prayers for Phoenix and Cheyenne! It truly touches my heart, as their mom, to have read this post. I'll be sure to pass on your sentiments in my next letter to them. I have enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to future posts! You are in my prayers as you discern your vocation. God bless you+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much!!! They have been so encouraging to me as I fall even more in love with my faith. God bless :)

      Delete